It is our great pleasure to welcome you as a session speaker at ПЕС 2017 Conference. In order to ensure a smooth course of each session, we kindly ask you to consider the following instructions.
– The overall time slot for each presentation is 15 minutes for regular, and one hour for invited papers. Please, plan your speech so it would allow time for questions and discussion.
– Session chairs have been instructed to rigorously enforce the time schedule, i.e. to strictly obey the length of a presentation. We kindly ask you for your understanding and for your cooperation in keeping the schedule.
– Be at the room of your session 15 minutes before session starts, so that you can meet your session chairs and the other speakers in advance.
– A video projector and a notebook will be available in the Session Room. The use of personal notebooks is not allowed!
– Please bring your presentations on a USB memory stick or CD-ROM in MS-Power Point or Adobe PDF format and submit it in the Session Room not later then 15 minutes prior to your session!
In order to avoid any problems with your presentation please make sure it fulfills the following:
– MS Office Version 2003 – 2010 Standard (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Adobe Acrobat Reader 8
– The poster presentation boards will be 1000 mm x 1000 mm (width x height).
– A1 (594 mm x 841 mm) portrait is preferable.
– Material to pin up your poster will be provided by the organizers. The session number and the poster number will be placed by the organizers at the presentation boards.
– Since there is one poster session, authors can set up their posters during the lunch break. The material must be removed from the presentation boards at the end of the session.
For further details, please feel free to contact us.